Hello again wonderful listeners, readers & other such Podcast enjoyers. So we’ve had a bit of a ding-dong-do of results haven’t we? Yes, we’ve had leads in both our last 2 matches… and finished with them to take the points! Finally it’s a Happy New Year! Now it’s on to Leeds, and the question has to be: will we play 4-4-2?!
In this week’s Podcast we ponder that question and more, with:
- The Quick-Fire Review: Covering the last few games, and THAT result against THOSE neighbours.
- Stuff & News: Our new little name for a new roundup, covering… stuff and news.
- TransferZone: All the goings on with player signings & loans. Ahem.
- Know Your Enemy: As usual casting our eyes over our upcoming opponents, who this time are Leeds of course.
- …plus the usual Wanderers natter.
We Are The One And Only Wanderers!
So clicky-click the link below to get listening, we hope you enjoy!
(If you enjoy the podcast do us a favour and tell your friends/parents/grandparents/neighbour? Click on the share buttons, or you could even buy us a pint on the homepage button on the right ) Cheers!