World Cup 2014 Review
The post-mortem. Was that the greatest World Cup ever? We’ve crunched the numbers to find out – and also focused on some of the more important (but cruelly overlooked) aspects of Brazil 2014, like body art and haircuts. Or should that be Herr Cuts, given the winner? Maybe not.
Anyway, in this last Podcast as ‘The Men In White’ & the first at ‘Footballing Life’ we have for you:
- Tattoos and Mohawks – the best of the best from World Cup 2014
- Let’s Get Technical (Technical) – Goal-line technology, vanishing spray and more. We rate the innovations
- Footymology – the first in a new series looking at the origins of sporting phrases
- Statzone – World Cup viewing figures, prize money, attendances
- …plus the usual Football natter.
Clicky-click and get listening, we hope you enjoy!